This is a 30 week course, which consists of three 10 week terms.
• Provide leaners with an opportunity to develop and refine their experience of drawing and watercolour practice.
• Develop creative and technical skills with a variety of media to include: soft and oil pastel, pencil, charcoal drawing, pen and wash and waterolour.
• The course will provide an encouraging, stimulating and fast-paced working environment with an emphasis on fun and enjoyment.
• An interest in painting and drawing together with any related creative experience.
• This course is ideally suited to people who enjoy a very diverse and dynamic programme of teaching, with an underlying commitment to the rudiments of drawing and painting practice.